27 Aralık 2015 Pazar

Being on the Road... (23) Merry Christmas!


Christmas is my favorite holiday since I first celebrated it properly when I was 17. Since then, I become very excited this time of the year. It's holy, jolly, full of gifts, family, togetherness and spirituality... I absolutely love the innocent and sacred spirit of it.  

We have been on the road for more than one month and a half. Even though roads can become tiring and challenging at times, every bit of it has been amazingly rewarding. We may be physically exhausted but our heart is quiet fit and filled with gratitude. We may not physically be with our family this year (maybe first time after so many years) but we are grateful that they are with us supporting and sharing our happiness every minute...

Merry belated Christmas and a happy new year everyone!   





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder